Top private wealth management firm has an immediate opening for a Senior Controller to handle all areas of financial management.
Responsibilities for the Senior Controller
• Take ownership of all corporate finance activities
• Analyze financial data
• Manage internal budget process
• Head small Finance team
• Work closely with internal Compliance team, external auditors, and banking regulators
• Facilitate timely monthly and year-end close processes
Requirements for the Senior Controller
• Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree and CPA designation preferred
• 10+ years’ experience
• Ability to take the lead on the design/implementation of operational accounting procedures that comply with company’s strategic plan, policies, and GAAP
Compensation for the Senior Controller
• Annual salary $150,000-200,000 plus bonus
Reference code: K14199A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.