Leading international investment firm has a temporary opening for an experienced Event Planner to join their team. In this role, you will take ownership of all aspects of 20-500-person client, prospective client, and employee events.
Responsibilities for the Senior Event Planner
- Plan, manage, and execute topflight client conferences, internal events, networking events, and more
- Manage all communications for event both internal and external
- Collaborate with internal teams on objectives and content
- Oversee physical aspects of each program, e.g., venue, A/V requirements, catering, etc.
- Manage vendors
Requirements for the Senior Event Planner
- 5+ years’ experience in corporate event marketing/planning
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience with CVENT preferred
- Investment industry familiarity a plus
Reference code: K13573T
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.