We have an attractive opportunity for a dynamic Paralegal with U.S. Patent experience to join the Patent & Innovations department of a global law firm’s Boston office. Our client, who advises technology and other growth companies, offers generous benefits, career development and training programs, and a team-oriented, entrepreneurial culture.
Responsibilities for the Senior Paralegal
- Prepare/file Information Disclosure Statements using Maxval database
- Prepare Issue Fee Checklists
- Monitor docket
- Calculate patent term adjustments
- Report to clients
- Prepare client budgets/cost estimates
- Assist with training junior paralegals on U.S. procedures
Requirements for the Senior Paralegal
- Bachelor’s degree or paralegal certificate
- 5+ years’ experience at senior level
- Understanding of CPI, Obbitz, and U.S. Patent and Trademark Office’s Patent Information Retrieval System
- Flexibility to work overtime
Reference code: K14262A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.