Boston design firm has a temporary opening for a Graphic Designer with branding experience. This role is expected to start in May and continue through August.
Responsibilities for the Sr. Brand / Environmental Graphic Designer
- Work on projects for diverse markets, e.g., restaurants, retail, commercial, etc.
- Create conceptual design foundations for print or digital applications
- Collaborate with both team members and clients to create projects that meet clients’ needs
Requirements for the Sr. Brand / Environmental Graphic Designer
- Professional degree in Graphic Design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office Suite
- 8+ years’ recent design office experience, including wayfinding and signage
- Experience with all phases of design and copy writing
- Familiarity with digital video editing and packaging design a plus
Reference code: K13554T
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.