We have an excellent opportunity for a creative Marketing professional at a prestigious downtown Investment Firm! Our client is seeking an experienced Marketing Professional to develop a range of product-specific marketing materials to support the Investor Relations Team.
Responsibilities for the Sr. Marketing Associate
- In collaboration with internal teams, create/deliver marketing plans and content for new product launches, e.g., OMs, presentations, due diligence materials
- Produce client-focused webcasts to provide information between launches
- Contribute to development of firm’s communications strategy
- Effectively handle multiple marketing projects simultaneously
Requirements for the Sr. Marketing Associate
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6-8 years’ marketing experience, private equity experience a plus
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce
- Understanding of financial markets
- Demonstrable project management experience
Compensation for the Sr. Marketing Associate
- Annual salary up to $75,000 plus GENEROUS BONUS
Reference code: K14348A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.