Leading international law firm in downtown Boston has an immediate opening for a Finance Professional to fill the position of Staff Accountant.
Responsibilities for the Staff Accountant
- Reconcile general ledger
- Assist external auditor for annual review and tax prep
- Compile monthly reports
- Coordinate/report client escrow account transactions
- Reconcile charitable foundation
Requirements for the Staff Accountant
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business
- 2+ years’ general accounting experience
- Experience with Aderant Expert a plus
- Experience working in international organization preferred
Compensation for the Staff Accountant
- Annual salary up to $60,000
Reference code: K14295A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.