Prominent private wealth management firm has an immediate opening for an Accounting Professional who is interested in broadening their accounting experience. In this growth position, you will learn the tax specifics of client accounts with the objective of moving to Senior Tax Accountant after two tax cycles.
Responsibilities for the Tax Accountant
- Prepare Personal, Gift Tax, and Fiduciary Income Tax Returns, along with Income Tax Information Letters and Quarterly Estimated Tax Payments
- Follow procedures to ensure federal and state tax law compliance
- Develop familiarity with in-house/vendor systems
Requirements for the Tax Accountant
- Bachelor’s degree
- Up to 2 years’ tax preparation experience, including processing 1040s
- Strong analytical skills
Compensation for the Tax Accountant
- Annual salary $70,000-75,000 plus bonus
Reference code: K14316A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.