Dynamic, growing accounting and advisory firm, west of Boston, has an immediate need for Tax Accountants. This firm offers fabulous perks and benefits, including ongoing training and the possibility of working remotely.
Responsibilities for the Tax Accountant
- Prepare complex multi-state tax returns
- Prepare returns for both individuals and businesses
- Interact with both IRS and state tax authorities
- Direct, manage, and mentor staff
Requirements for the Tax Accountant
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 5+ years’ public accounting experience
- CPA license preferred
- Experience with CCH ProSystems fx products a plus
Compensation for the Tax Accountant
- Annual salary $95,000-150,000
Reference code: K14285A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.