Top private wealth management firm in downtown seeks a detail-oriented, experienced tax preparer. This assignment is expected to last 3 months.
Responsibilities for the Tax Preparer
• Prepare personal, gift, and fiduciary income tax returns
• Review financial documents relevant to each tax return
• Guarantee accuracy by careful and thorough review of each completed return
• Adhere to company policies in order to ensure client confidentiality
Requirements for the Tax Preparer
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ experience with tax preparation
• Knowledge of processing 1040 federal returns and CCH Axcess required
• Background in high net worth environment or Trust Department of a top law firm strongly preferred.
Compensation for the Tax Preparer
• Hourly salary up to $30/hr
Reference code: K13533T
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.