Top private wealth management firm is seeking an experienced Tax Preparer to execute the accurate and timely preparation of personal, gift tax, and fiduciary income tax returns, and more.
Responsibilities for the Tax Preparer
• Preparation/filing of all documents relating to personal, gift, and fiduciary income tax returns
• Review all estimated tax payments for accuracy
• Follow all company policies to ensure compliance with Federal and State tax law
• Provide high-quality service to tax clients, including contributing to tax planning
Requirements for the Tax Preparer
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ experience in trust department tax preparation
• Strong knowledge of tax law, compliance procedures, and tax preparation software
• Ideally, experience in high net worth environment or trust department of a law firm
Compensation for the Tax Preparer
• Annual salary $80,000-100,000 plus bonus
• Additional personal days allowance for tax season overtime
Reference code: K14167A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.