Growing Private Equity firm has an immediate opening for a seasoned professional who is adept at managing loan portfolios. In this position, you will take ownership of managing the financing activities for the firm’s funds.
Responsibilities for the Treasury Analyst
• Manage payments to/from banks, including preparing appropriate documents and signature
• Manage interest and principal payments workflows
• Monitor accuracy of bank charges
• Assist with preparing financial agreements
• Maintain spreadsheets recording financing activities
• Prepare quarterly reports
• Recommend improvements to the financing process
Requirements for the Treasury Analyst
• 5+ years’ experience in treasury with credit facilities
• Superb MS Excel skills
• Experience with TWS, eFront, and other systems
Reference code: K14119A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.