We have a terrific opportunity at one of Boston’s top investment firms for an experienced Investor Relations Executive to collaborate with Account Managers and the Head of IR to handle Investor Relations, Fundraising, and Sales strategy from development to execution. This role heavily emphasizes data, processes, and analytics and requires demonstrable experience in these areas.
Responsibilities for the Vice President, Investor Relations
- In concert with Account Managers, expedite account planning process
- Determine/modify existing processes that drive the Investor Relations strategy
- Review/make recommendations to current marketing plan
- Support Investor Relations and Marketing teams
- Gather/analyze data supporting account planning/profiling
Requirements for the Vice President, Investor Relations
- BA/BS, MBA preferred
- 15+ years’ experience in Investor Relations, Marketing, or Operations with emphasis on processes and analytics
- Demonstrable Investor Relations skills
Compensation for the Vice President, Investor Relations
- Annual salary up to $175,000 plus up to 50% bonus
Reference code: K14318A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.