- Patent Administrative Assistant- Law- up to 85K
- Summary Top Boston law firm seeks a Legal Administrative Assistant to support attorneys in their Patent Prosecution Department. Responsibilities for the Patent Administrative Assistant • Monitor/manage docket • Assist with all documentation relating to US, PCT, and foreign patent applications • Liaise with clients regarding instructions and status of applications • Upload/file documents with USPTO • Upload/file documents with Electronic Patent Assignment System • Assist with special projects as needed Requirements for the Patent Administrative Assistant • Bachelor's degree • 5-7 years' patent experience Compensation for the Patent Administrative Assistant • Annual salary up to $85,000
- Help Desk Administrator- Financial Services! – 50-55K
- Summary Wealth management firm in downtown Boston seeks Help Desk Administrator. Responsibilities for the Help Desk Analyst • Respond to help desk inquiries • Maintain the user directory • Perform problem resolutions • Prepare IT reports • Work on assigned projects as needed Requirements for the Help Desk Analyst • Associate degree in Computer Science • 2+ years' IT experience supporting Windows-based OS • A+, Network+, MSCP certifications a plus Compensation for the Help Desk Analyst • Annual salary $50,000-55,000
- Talent Acquisition Manager- Non-Profit! – up to 95K +Bonus!
- Summary Mission-driven health care organization is currently hiring a Talent Acquisition Manager to oversee all recruiting initiatives for an Operating Group or region. Travel to the states within an Operating Group will be required. Responsibilities for the Talent Acquisition Manager • Build, implement, and maintain a recruiting strategy for a specific Operating Group • Hire, mentor, and manage team of Recruiters • Oversee optimum use of resources to maximize successful candidate searches • Collaborate with internal teams to ensure best pre-hiring/onboarding practices • Maximize recruiting opportunities, including networking, events, social media, advertising, etc. • Travel to states within Operating Group when necessary Requirements for the Talent Acquisition Manager • Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Marketing, or Business • 5-7 years' relevant experience, including 1+ years' managerial experience Compensation for the Talent Acquisition Manager • Annual salary up to $95,000 plus bonus • Medical, Dental, Vision insurance plans • 401(k) with company matching • Company discounts
- Administrative Assistant- Academia! – TEMP! – up to $18/hr.
- Summary Prominent university needs an Administrative Professional to support mid-level managers. This position is temporary and is expected to continue for approximately three (3) months. Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant • Answering/routing phone calls • Greeting visitors • Managing mail • Handling office supply inventory • Providing back-up coverage to other Administrative Assistants Requirements for the Administrative Assistant • Basic word processing and spreadsheet software skills • Strong communication skills Compensation for the Administrative Assistant • Hourly salary up to $18.00 per hour
- Sr. Administrative Assistant- Temp! – up to $22/hr.
- Summary Prominent university needs an experienced Administrative Professional to support one or more managers. This position is expected to continue for approximately three (3) months. Responsibilities for the Sr. Administrative Assistant • Expense and budgetary reconciliation and reporting • Project management • Presentation creation and editing • Correspondence management • Event support Requirements for the Sr. Administrative Assistant • Advanced word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet software skills • Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Compensation for the Sr. Administrative Assistant • Hourly salary up to $22.00 per hour