- Personal Assistant / Bookkeeper- 90-100K +BONUS!
- Summary The CEO of an award-winning development/construction management firm in Boston needs a seasoned Personal Assistant with accounting skills to manage his philanthropic endeavors and personal finances, track tenant rents and security deposits, and more. Responsibilities for the Personal Assistant / Bookkeeper • Manage travel (private plane) • Take dictation, compose correspondence • Perform variety of personal tasks involving banking, […]
- Executive Assistant / Office Manager- West of Boston – 75-85K
- Summary A leading Executive Coaching and Consulting firm has an opening for an experienced Executive Assistant / Office Manager to provide office management and support for the Project Management Team. Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant / Office Manager • Handle calendars • Arrange travel • Support planning, developing, and executing of project plans • Manage logistics, meeting prep and delivery, and follow-up for client meetings • Handle inventory management • Maintain database Requirements for the Executive Assistant / Office Manager • 3+ years' executive support experience • MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel) • Knowledge of consulting/coaching business • Salesforce experience a plus Compensation for the Executive Assistant / Office Manager • Annual salary $75,000-85,000
- Receptionist/Support Specialist- Temp! – $18/hr
- Summary Commercial real estate firm in the Boston suburbs is seeking a candidate with strong communications and interpersonal skills to fill the role of Receptionist/Support Specialist. Responsibilities for the Receptionist/Support Specialist • Become the point of contact for and coordinate all details for in-house events, e.g., registration, catering, IT, etc. • Liaise with vendors • Create work orders for Facilities, IT, and Catering • Welcome visitors • Assist with special project as necessary Requirements for the Receptionist/Support Specialist • Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint • Flexibility • Outstanding interpersonal skills Compensation for the Receptionist/Support Specialist • Hourly salary $18.00 per hour
- Office Administrator- Temp! – $20/hr
- Summary Top local university has an immediate opening for a customer-service oriented candidate to fill the position of Office Administrator in a particular department. This assignment is scheduled to run for 6 months. Responsibilities for the Office Administrator • Provide reception coverage and general administrative support • Maintain office inventory • Coordinate departmental meeting, assist in meeting prep • Train student workers • Assist Program Coordinators with events • Schedule student meetings • Assist with special projects when needed Requirements for the Office Administrator • Strong customer-service skills • Advanced skills in MS Office Suite Compensation for the Office Administrator • Hourly salary $20.00 per hour
- Administrative Assistant- Financial- 60-65K+ Fantastic BONUS!!
- Summary Successful Investment management firm in downtown Boston is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support an investment team. Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant • Arrange domestic and international travel • Manage calendars and meeting scheduling • Partner with the current Administrative Assistant to provide general administrative support to the team • Prepare/distribute meeting materials • Execute special projects as needed Requirements for the Administrative Assistant • BA/BS • 3+ years' experience • Good time-management skills Compensation for the Administrative Assistant • Annual salary $60,000-65,000 plus great bonus