- Executive Assistant- Global Marketing – 90-120K
- Summary You're a seasoned Administrative Professional who knows how to recognize the potholes and can avoid them early on, you're always one step ahead, and your time-management skills are off the charts! Our client, an international technology firm, developing exciting new tech solutions, has an immediate need for a FABULOUS Executive Assistant to support the Chief Marketing Officer in the Boston office. Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant • Traditional administrative duties e.g., calendar management, expense reporting, travel arranging (domestic and international) • Build/update PowerPoint presentations • Support broader marketing team • Arrange logistics for and execute marketing team meetings and events • Take ownership of new team member orientation Requirements for the Executive Assistant • Grace and poise under pressure • Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred • 3-5 years' experience supporting C-Level executive • Advanced MS Office skills, particularly MS PowerPoint Compensation for the Executive Assistant • Annual salary $90,000-120,000
- Marketing Manager- North of Boston- 90-100K +Bonus!
- Summary Join a firm with a fun, welcoming culture, where employee collaboration is the standard! Our client is a global hi-tech firm north of Boston that needs an experienced Marketing Manager to oversee the firm's marketing activities. Responsibilities for the Marketing Manager • Manage public relations, including press releases • Handle all marketing collateral, including website content • Interface with engineers to administer white paper development and publication • Plan trade show logistics Requirements for the Marketing Manager • BA/BS • Ability to communicate effectively with technical staff • 5+ years' experience in a marketing management position Compensation for the Marketing Manager • Annual salary $90,000-100,000 +bonus
- Compliance Associate- 80-90K plus bonus!
- Summary This global Boston firm is seeking a Compliance Associate to assist with compliance oversight on regulatory filings, procedures of employee-related activities, and the review of marketing materials. Responsibilities for the Compliance Associate • Review employee-related activities, i.e., entertainment and political contributions • Review all marketing materials, informing appropriate party when changes must be made • Document all employee communications regarding compliance infractions/resolutions • Help with regulatory filings Requirements for the Compliance Associate • BA/BS • 2-4 years' experience at SEC-registered investment advisor • Experience with trading compliance system (e.g., ComplySci) • Clear understanding of securities laws and regulations pertaining to registered investment advisors Compensation for the Compliance Associate • Annual salary $80,000-90,000 plus bonus
- Human Resources Administrator- TEMP! – $25-30/hr
- SUMMARY Our client, a professional association management company north of Boston, has an opening for a Human Resources Professional to provide comprehensive HR services to employees across multiple locations. Responsibilities for the Human Resources Administrator • Supports all staff changes, including new hires/onboarding, promotions, and terminations • Administers HCM platform • Processes all employee documentation • Maintains/updates employee personnel files • Assists with the compensation process • Updates HR policy manuals, job descriptions, org charts, etc. Requirements for the Human Resources Administrator • Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, or 1-3 years' HR experience • Proficiency with MS Office • Project management skills a plus
- Executive Assistant to the CEO! – 100-120K plus bonus
- Summary If you're a seasoned Administrative Professional, you appreciate that high-level executives operate most efficiently when their EA provides the seamless, efficient, and organized support that enables them to focus on managing the firm. Our client, a global IT firm, has an immediate opening for a highly experienced Executive Assistant to provide this support to the office of the CEO. Also, this role supports the CFO. However, the CFO's office needs are minimal, e.g., he keeps his calendar. Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant • Provide gatekeeping and time monitoring/management • Handle heavy, ever-changing calendar • Arrange/monitor travel (mostly, but not all, domestic) • Monitor email for coordination, follow-up, etc. • Expense reporting • Coordinate Board Meeting logistics, planning, and meeting prep • Coordinate weekly eTeam Meetings • Special projects as needed Requirements for the Executive Assistant • Bachelor's degree preferred • 5+ years' C-Level support experience • Proactive and flexible • Advanced MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills • Experience with Concur preferred • Willingness to be available outside usual business hours Compensation for the Executive Assistant • Annual salary $100,000 – 120,000 +bonus