- Client Service Assistant- TEMP! – $19-21/hr
- Leading investment group seeks Client Service Assistant to join their office southwest of Boston. We need a candidate who can take responsibility for preparing client reports and quarterly reviews and provide other administrative support to the team. Are you that Admin who takes pride in being accurate, efficient and working really well under deadlines? If you have a BA/BS, proficiency with MS Office Suite particularly Word and Excel, and have 2+ years of administrative support experience in a corporate environment we want to hear from you! Apply now!
- Office Manager- Cannabis Company! – 65-75K
- Summary Our client, a small, but cannabis company, west of Boston, is seeking a mature, seasoned Office Manager who is accustomed to "doing it all." This is the ideal position for that Professional who understands how to spend time wisely, who can quickly determine which details make a difference, and who works smart and fast. Responsibilities for the Office Manager • Streamline office processes • Determine technology needs • Purchase hardware/software • Keep Manager on track • Organize office operations and part-time employees Requirements for the Office Manager • 3+ years' office management experience • Tech savvy • Industry interest • Personal car preferred Compensation for the Office Manager • Annual salary $65,000-75,000 • Terrific benefits • Free parking
- Conflicts & Risk Analyst- Boston, Washington, D.C., or NYC! – 65-75K
- Prominent international law firm seeks a Conflicts & Risk Analyst to assist with all aspects of the Firm’s client/matter intake processes. This role will be responsible for facilitating the resolution of conflicts of interest for new clients/ matters, new hires, attorney surveys, and marketing requests as well as client due diligence and monitoring the intake procedures. Successful candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree, 3+ years’ experience with legal intake and conflicts. Familiarity with Elite Enterprise preferred. Apply today for this great opportunity!
- Senior Event Planner- Investment Management- TEMP!
- Summary Leading international investment firm has a temporary opening for an experienced Event Planner to join their team. In this role, you will take ownership of all aspects of 20-500-person client, prospective client, and employee events. Responsibilities for the Senior Event Planner • Plan, manage, and execute topflight client conferences, internal events, networking events, and more • Manage all communications for event both internal and external • Collaborate with internal teams on objectives and content • Oversee physical aspects of each program, e.g., venue, A/V requirements, catering, etc. • Manage vendors Requirements for the Senior Event Planner • BA/BS • 5+ years' experience in corporate event marketing/planning • Ability to travel 25% of the time • Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint • Experience with CVENT preferred • Investment industry familiarity a plus
- Business Development Rep- North of Boston- TEMP! – $18-20/hr
- Research and advisory company north of Boston is seeking a Business Development Rep with extensive cold calling experience. The firm offers educational conferences, so in this role, you must have the ability to understand the conference content and be comfortable with social selling. Cold-calling experience and persistence are mandatory. Experience in health care, pharma, and legal are a plus.