- Legal Recruiting Specialist- up to 85K
- Summary A highly regarded law firm seeks a Legal Recruiting Specialist to join their team! Responsibilities for the Legal Recruiting Specialist • Manage law student recruiting process from start to finish • Design/execute all aspects of summer associate program • Supervise Legal Recruiting Coordinator • Collaborate with recruiting colleagues to oversee lateral hiring process • Collaborate with Legal Recruiting Department team on special projects • Participate in legal recruiting organizations Requirements for the Legal Recruiting Specialist • BA/BS • 5+ years' relevant experience • Prior managerial experience required Compensation for the Legal Recruiting Specialist • Annual salary up to $85,000
- Recent Grads! – 40-50K
- Kennison and Associates is Boston’s leading placement firm and we have countless opportunities for Recent Grads. We represent the most prestigious area employers across all industries including financial services, marketing, legal, academia, consulting and the life sciences. We have entry level positions in all of these industries, ideally suited to recent graduates. These are the roles you need to get the experience required to kick start your career in the professional world. Without exception, our clients offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits programs. We can help you polish your resume, offer interview strategies and career coaching. Please forward your resume for consideration. Our fees are company paid with no obligation to the candidates we represent.
- Executive Assistant- Executive Search- up to 80K+ Bonus
- Summary Leading international executive search firm has an opening for an Executive Assistant to support two high-level executives. This role demands a proactive Administrative Professional who can project manage assignments smoothly and professionally. Our client offers a bonus plan, 100% paid benefits, paid overtime, and work from home at least one day per week. Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant • Prepare search packets and confirmation letters • Act as the primary contact between client and candidate • Review due diligence, red-flagging potential issues • Schedule interviews • Arrange travel for candidates and consultants • Manage calendar • Process expense reports Requirements for the Executive Assistant • Bachelor's degree • Minimum 5 years' experience of executive support in professional services Compensation for the Executive Assistant • Annual salary up to $80,000 • Bonus plan • 100% employer-paid benefits • Paid overtime • Work remotely
- Executive Assistant- TEMP!- up to $27/hr
- Summary Our client, based in Back Bay, needs a temporary Executive Assistant to support two high-level executives. This role is expected to continue for twelve weeks. Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant • Manage complex and fluid calendars • Schedule a broad range of high-level meetings • Arrange all aspects of travel, both domestic and international • Process expense reports and legal invoices • Maintain office files being mindful of protecting confidentiality Requirements for the Executive Assistant • BA/BS • 3-5 years' executive support experience • Strong skills in MS Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint • Flexibility Compensation for the Executive Assistant • Hourly salary up to $27.00 per hour
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant – 40-42K +GREAT BENEFITS!
- A trade association in the heart of Boston has an immediate opening for a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant. The successful candidate will perform administrative, reception, record maintenance, and general office duties for two high-level executives and various departments throughout the firm. This position requires advanced knowledge of MS Office, as well as excellent presentation and communication skills along with the ability to work well under pressure. The firm offers a downtown location and FANTASTIC benefits! Polished and professional candidates should apply today!