- Executive Assistant/Office Manager- Temp! – up to $35/hr.
- Summary Healthcare organization needs an Administrative Professional to provide administrative support and manage the daily needs of the office. This position is temporary and is expected to continue until January 2020. Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant/Office Manager • Answer, route phone calls and messages • Act as contact for maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment maintenance • Organize and schedule meetings and appointments • Organize office operations and procedures • Greet visitors • Requirements for the Executive Assistant/Office Manager • Bachelor's degree • 2+ years' administrative experience • Proactive attitude • Compensation for the Executive Assistant/Office Manager • Hourly salary up to $35.00 per hour
- Accounting Assistant- TEMP!- up to $20/hr
- Local non-profit has an opening for an experienced Accounting Assistant temporarily. The successful candidate in this role will have accounting experience, i.e., accounts payable and accounts receivable. Duties also include traditional administrative tasks. Apply now!
- Office Assistant- North Shore! – TEMP- $16-18/hr
- Global asset management firm north of Boston has an immediate opening for an Office Assistant to take ownership of the general office organization. This administrative role includes vendor management, reception, and assisting with projects, and as an entry-level position is ideally suited to a recent college grad who wants to avoid the Boston commute!
- Office Manager- North of Boston- 55-65K
- Summary Our busy, client-focused office needs a reliable, well-organized Office Manager to handle day-to-day operations with a focus on efficiency and time management. The Office Manager will be responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation. We’re looking for an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. This position will include advancement opportunities for the right candidate as well as full benefits after a 30-day probationary period. Responsibilities for the Office Manager • Office supply inventory management • Payroll processing • Client billing and collections • Maintain/troubleshoot office equipment, including printers, copiers, PCs • Maintain/update client database • Ensure intraoffice lines of communication run smoothly Requirements for the Office Manager • Associate degree, BA/BS preferred • Proficiency in MS Office Suite • Supply management experience a plus Compensation for the Office Manager • Annual salary $55,000-65,000
- Executive Assistant – Temp-to-Hire- $30-35/hr!
- Summary Local non-profit has an opening for a seasoned Administrative Professional to support the Office of the President. In this role, you will interact with the board of directors, organize outreach efforts, and assist with special projects. This position is a temp-to-hire position. Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant • Heavy calendar management • Complex travel arrangements • Document and correspondence prep • Liaise with Board of Directors, including scheduling, meeting materials prep, logistics coordination • Meeting scheduling/travel for CEO Requirements for the Executive Assistant • Bachelor's degree • 5+ years' high-level administrative support experience • Knowledge of CRM, e.g., Salesforce • Knowledge of expense systems, Concur proficiency a plus • Strong MS Excel and Outlook skills Compensation for the Executive Assistant • Hourly salary $30.00-35.00 per hour